<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4177859676279155636?origin\x3dhttp://akupeypasal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why did you leave me and give me so much pain?

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Halo cha!!!!!!!!! Hehehe. Currently in class. Hmmm... Actually Idk wat had happen between me and him.. As... I found someone new. BETTER. But, I love him.. Ohh.. shit... Seriously.
Tday, Erin going back to her hm. Gud for u la cha. And Apish all, cha, pey susa nk cntct korang.
Maybe tmrw we all going to town!!!!! Yay!!! Kay lorr. Gtg!!!!


♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 12:11 AM


Biography
Let Me Introduce Myself

Photobucket
The name is JANA. 9-teen on 13July. I've done alot of mistake in my past. But I'm changing for the better. I've lost my Bestfriend when he passed away. I've a wonderful sisterhood. (:


Songs
My favs, got a meaning. (:




Tagboard
Talk It Out Here


ShoutMix chat widget




Desires
Make Them All Come True

New Hp
New Lappy
Couple ring
Sembonia handbag


Links
Meet The People I Love

Lilly.
MyraQuella.
Emah.
Dzulfikri.
Kynn.
Dayah.
Haykal.
DewiSutra.
Suzie.
Yameen.
Zyzy Kiddy.