I swear Idk wat happen w my life ryte now.
Hmm. Everything seems difficult and
complicated for me. Was it my fate or wat?!
Grrr.. I just felt that life is fcuking unfair
for me and only me. Haiyaa..
My life is soo damn complicated.
I felt that my entire life is destroyed.
My life is nothing but hurt, pain,
sadness and lonliness.
Theres no point of having too many
bestfriends. See? I'm alone alas.
Where's Apish?
Where's Derr?
Myra? Bam? Emah?
Where's An? Min? Wak?
Where's Epah? Wanie? Lilly?
Lynaar? Saleena?
Too many for me to mention.
Babe! Where are u guys??
When I have a problem or when I'm lonely, where are u?
U weren't there when I nid u the most.
:)
I understood. Alot.
I have no value in ur life ryte?
I'm not important ryte?
Our friendship has no value to u.
It's meaningless ryte? :)
I'm so tired of my fcuking abortive friendship.
I'm so sick of pretending to be happy in my life.
Can I be my true self?
Can I cry?
Can I tell u my secrets? My problems?
Can I? Cause I never got a chance to tell u.
BestFriends;IMYSM!
I swear.
♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 6:03 PM