Helloo:) I just reached hm. Go teman mak nk p byar bill.
Guess what? Da smpai, mak tk bwak surat2 and duet. Hahaha.
Ape ajee yg die piker ehh?? Hmmmm.. Kakarr ahh.
Swear tk bhng. Hehe. Then later meeting Lilly dearie at cwp kul 2.
Die nk tman byar bill thn cum my house. But later ptg Anna wan
mit me lgy. Haish.
Ermmm. If you guys realised, from my first post kn,
everything I told u about is BFFTE. Hahaha. Now I realised.
And finally tired. :) No wury. I won't talk about that anymore.
I'm not coming back, I used to be tripping over miss-ing them.
But I'm not anymore. They leave, its over. We're through.
This is my last post about them. I used to love them alot, even till now.
I used to remember all of their bdays, anniversary and more important
date in their life. I used to can't live without them.
I used to have fun w them. They used to be my drugs, my addictions.
My stars, my heroes, my brothers, sisters, and my life.
But there comes a point in my life that I realised, they don't worth.
Because I don't matter, I never did.
They never really love me. Never care even how hard I try to prove.
They never gave a second chance.
I'll miss the way they cared. They way they really2 took care of me.
I'm tired of holding on and waiting.
People says, holding on is what makes u strong. But I realised now that
it takes much more strength to just let go and move on.
I llove them alot. So much or its just easy to say too much.
But they don't. BFFTE; THE GROUP THAT I'VE CREATE IS DONE.
Now, I'll post only bout me , my life, my love ones, and everything
just bout me. No more bout my sweet BFFTE. I know I can do it.
I'm strong enough. I know. And actually, the reason i slack everyday, is just
because i wan to mit them. just to see them. Sowie to Anna or whoever because i make use
of u. :( They reason i've changed my attitude is to get their attention.
To make sure they angry and scold to just to show they still care.
They don't anymore.
Its not me, but its u guys that have changed. Busy??? Sec 5?? W ur brothers???
Whatsoever!!!! I'm done. Thankyouuu, My BFFTE were
never beside me when i nid u guys the most. Thanks. :)
♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 5:40 PM