<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4177859676279155636?origin\x3dhttp://akupeypasal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why did you leave me and give me so much pain?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Game over.

Hey, I'm feeling so down tday. If u guys realised,
An has tag my tagboard. :( Read it?
HAHAHA. Cnt believe it. So not nice of hym.
It really2 hurt my feeling.
They say I bckstab and talk behind their bck.
Eh helloooo??!!
I dnt okay?! I dnt tell ppl abt u and even whn I did,
Its all abt our sweet memories. And becos Imissedyou fck!
After tht I online MSN. Myra asked, why An tag like tht.
I said Idk and I let them go. It's gameover, we're through.
She thn said gud la, I let them go. Lyke fck ryte?
People! Put urslf in my shoes. Feel it?
She told me I've changed.
Yes. I've changed! And if u, as my bestfriend cnt accept
me at my worst, thn u dnt deserve me at my best.
Right people??

And pls. Kwan2 bru aku yg buwat aku gyny?
Btul tk btul ni??
Helloo, its nt thm. I admit they're a bitch, but they're my bitch.
Aku start rabak since ari2 trun civics lepak smpai pgy ngan sape?
Apish. Kwan bru aku ke?
Pastu kes aku ngan R, sume angkt kaki.
Thn aku lepak ngan M. Yes, die buwat aku jdy sundal.
Eh, M kwan sape? Aku knal thru sape?
Apish kan??? Apish sape?? Bdk2 kite kan??
BFFTE kan? Bkan kwan2 bru aku la gee.
Like duhh!!
Aku yg buwat ni BFFTE, yg satukan korang, skrg korang nk tnglkan aku?
Hmph. Korang piker aku nk biarkan korang bersatu pe?
No way!!! I'll ruin it. Mark my word.
I will.
Nak tguk aku pey sundal kan?
Aku pey biadab kan sekarang? Aku buwat and i'll makesure
korang ingt aku smpai mati.

I will never forgive.
And will never ever forget.

Labels:



♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 7:37 AM


Biography
Let Me Introduce Myself

Photobucket
The name is JANA. 9-teen on 13July. I've done alot of mistake in my past. But I'm changing for the better. I've lost my Bestfriend when he passed away. I've a wonderful sisterhood. (:


Songs
My favs, got a meaning. (:




Tagboard
Talk It Out Here


ShoutMix chat widget




Desires
Make Them All Come True

New Hp
New Lappy
Couple ring
Sembonia handbag


Links
Meet The People I Love

Lilly.
MyraQuella.
Emah.
Dzulfikri.
Kynn.
Dayah.
Haykal.
DewiSutra.
Suzie.
Yameen.
Zyzy Kiddy.