<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4177859676279155636?origin\x3dhttp://akupeypasal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why did you leave me and give me so much pain?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009
:(

Beb! Guess wht? Abt ytd yg pmpan tu comment him on facebook,
I interfere. Guess la wht? He deleted me as his friends so
I cnt look at him. How bad is that?
Wht am I to him?
Until now, he still off his hp cos the last tm I txt him, haven't been
delivered yet. Perhaps that gerl has bought him a new hp.
XXL at burger king or went to arcade w him. :(
Late night calls. And so on.
Fck. Fck. Fck.

B; was it so wrong to love u till u hurd me so bad?
Iloveyou and its fckng hurt! It hurts so much to love him and
the way I do. But when I looked at him I realised how much he dnt care.
Have I ever crossed in ur mind? Have I ever had a place in ur heart?
No. I knew it.
I know I'm nt gud enuf.
I owaes think of in my sleep, in my dreams.
I owaes think of u, all day and all night.
Wishing that ur alright.
I owaes think of u, wishing that ur thnking of me too.
Every minute, every seconds of the day, I think of u in every special way.
I wished I had ur love. A feeling that will never fade.

What should I do now?
Kip waiting? yea, he nid to explains.

Friends; where are u? I nid u.
I haven't told anyone abt ths.
I nid u. I nid u. I nid u.

Hmm.. If he'll continue ths way, or breaking up w me,
I thnk I'll agree to went out frm S'pore.
Hahaha. Atlast.

In two three days tm.

Perhaps, he's w her now.
How bad? Should he treat me like that?
Nah, he shouldn't.
Noone should. Why is he doing ths?
He promised not to do ths. Not to hurt me before I accepted him.
How cn he possibly now?
Maybe the gerls better.
Cn gib him wht he wnts. Prettier. Kind.
Whtevr ahh.

People; i'm deleting tagged soon.
Saket ati kn tguk2 things pat net? Hahaha.
I'll only use blog. :)
Find me here next tm.
And I'm okay.
U knw wht I've been thru before.
I cant pull thru. I'm strong.
I know. I'm strong. I'm strong. I'm strong.
I'm strong enuf.

Sowie, cnt be strong anymore. Tired.
I dnt deserve hapines. U guys knw.
I cnt hav it. So many obstacles.
In my loves life, Friendship, Family..
I cnt hav any.
Ths is killing me beb.
I mish apish. I wanna b w him.
I wanna follow him.
He cn make me hapi. I knw he will.
Tday sharp one mnth since apish passed away. :(
apish cnt cum bck meh?

Labels:



♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 8:58 AM


Biography
Let Me Introduce Myself

Photobucket
The name is JANA. 9-teen on 13July. I've done alot of mistake in my past. But I'm changing for the better. I've lost my Bestfriend when he passed away. I've a wonderful sisterhood. (:


Songs
My favs, got a meaning. (:




Tagboard
Talk It Out Here


ShoutMix chat widget




Desires
Make Them All Come True

New Hp
New Lappy
Couple ring
Sembonia handbag


Links
Meet The People I Love

Lilly.
MyraQuella.
Emah.
Dzulfikri.
Kynn.
Dayah.
Haykal.
DewiSutra.
Suzie.
Yameen.
Zyzy Kiddy.