<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4177859676279155636?origin\x3dhttp://akupeypasal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why did you leave me and give me so much pain?

Sunday, October 4, 2009
Boredom.

Hey. Currently so mendak. Perhaps later going out.
But swear idk where. Maybe town? Or esplanade because Anna da lame tk go there.
Seriously going to find a job soon. We want to crik duet, rent a house.
Anna's stomach is getting bigger. We'll take care of it.
ERMMMM. Iwan called me. Ajak jlan rayer w papi all.
Then i said i don't want. Then he said, da agak da then the backgrnd all laugh.
Hmmm. Then he pass the phone to Naim, his bro. HAIYAA.
Kene mrah lorr. Mataer ngan abg die tpy tk blang adk die. PFFTT..
Aku tk suke abg kao la budo! Hehehehe.
Then he pass back to Iwan trus I hang up. Hehehehe. Jahatkan aku?
Biar ahh. Mlas ahh nk lyan2 org. Ermmm, so mendak siot now.

Labels:



♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 4:47 AM


Biography
Let Me Introduce Myself

Photobucket
The name is JANA. 9-teen on 13July. I've done alot of mistake in my past. But I'm changing for the better. I've lost my Bestfriend when he passed away. I've a wonderful sisterhood. (:


Songs
My favs, got a meaning. (:




Tagboard
Talk It Out Here


ShoutMix chat widget




Desires
Make Them All Come True

New Hp
New Lappy
Couple ring
Sembonia handbag


Links
Meet The People I Love

Lilly.
MyraQuella.
Emah.
Dzulfikri.
Kynn.
Dayah.
Haykal.
DewiSutra.
Suzie.
Yameen.
Zyzy Kiddy.