<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4177859676279155636?origin\x3dhttp://akupeypasal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why did you leave me and give me so much pain?

Sunday, November 29, 2009
Fcked up.

Hey. I'm so fcking stress.
People arnd me kip pressuring me.
Uncle, aunty, mom, sis, evryone la.
Haish.
Then... I fought w my love. :(
Idk wht had gt into me. Jst feel tht his playng w my heart.
And beb... Joyce irritating ahh.
Duhh. Nk dikatekan... sume irritating ahs.
Ermm. Yay! Love txt me. Hope die tk mrh2 lgy. kay la.
Gtg. Mwahh!!


♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 7:27 PM


Biography
Let Me Introduce Myself

Photobucket
The name is JANA. 9-teen on 13July. I've done alot of mistake in my past. But I'm changing for the better. I've lost my Bestfriend when he passed away. I've a wonderful sisterhood. (:


Songs
My favs, got a meaning. (:




Tagboard
Talk It Out Here


ShoutMix chat widget




Desires
Make Them All Come True

New Hp
New Lappy
Couple ring
Sembonia handbag


Links
Meet The People I Love

Lilly.
MyraQuella.
Emah.
Dzulfikri.
Kynn.
Dayah.
Haykal.
DewiSutra.
Suzie.
Yameen.
Zyzy Kiddy.