<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4177859676279155636?origin\x3dhttp://akupeypasal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why did you leave me and give me so much pain?

Thursday, November 19, 2009
Miss-ing.

Woit. Can't take it. I'm miss-ing my stupid boify like hell.
Hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take off. Imishyousomuch!
Hmm. Yesterday I kena bully w hym and his younger
sis. Wahlan deh. That's why korang ditakdirkn jdy
adk bradk tawu. Hmmphh!

Pastu pandai kao ehh, aku kol tknk angkt.
Grrr... Hampe beb.
Then go meet Anna, Wanie and Joyce.
Go talk2 a while at civics thn Aul ade.
Cpat2 ahh kte go to grandcity.
Lapar. Hehehe.
We ate until so full pastu kcao Wanie abt Irfan.
Member mengamok beb. Hahahaha.
Kte ktawe2 smpai Wanie muntah2. EWWW.
Hahaha. Mbeekkk.
Terbilang ahh. Quack!

Fck!!! Missing boify too much! Hmm.

Someone asked if imissyou,
I didn't answer. I jst closed my eyes, and walked away.
Then, I whispered to myself.
"So much."

Labels:



♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 11:41 AM


Biography
Let Me Introduce Myself

Photobucket
The name is JANA. 9-teen on 13July. I've done alot of mistake in my past. But I'm changing for the better. I've lost my Bestfriend when he passed away. I've a wonderful sisterhood. (:


Songs
My favs, got a meaning. (:




Tagboard
Talk It Out Here


ShoutMix chat widget




Desires
Make Them All Come True

New Hp
New Lappy
Couple ring
Sembonia handbag


Links
Meet The People I Love

Lilly.
MyraQuella.
Emah.
Dzulfikri.
Kynn.
Dayah.
Haykal.
DewiSutra.
Suzie.
Yameen.
Zyzy Kiddy.