Love; I'm yours and ur mine right? ")Hey people. I'm confused right now.
W my own feeling. And w him too.
My feelings felt that he had someone else. But he kept denying it.
I wanted to trust him back but, I'm too scared.
What if it happens to be true?
Cos u knw, he now doesn't off the hp but..
He never pick up my calls and reply my text.
I had a wild tot of he go mit up w someone and left the hp.
Haish. It was just a feeling. My feeling.
But I knw he will tell me tht he was sleeping.
Last tm, I trusted him but nw? Idk wht's happening to me.
I'm trying my best to trust u and kills all the wild tot
I had on u aites?
Just nw we webby. And he showed me that he was at werk.
I felt guilty but I must be strong right?
Do u guys think he really love me meh?
I'm really scared of losing him but u knw, if he had
somebody else, he should let me go before I hurt too much.
And yea, I've got a song for u to listen
-Rindu rinduan jadi kenangan(Scoin)
-Siapa yang rampas cintamu(Ukays)
LOVE; i'm yours,yes.
But, are u mine? :)