Hey.
I jst wokeup and bath.
Haha. I rched hm at 7.30am.
Mom was nagging like hell.
Ytdy, I followed Joyce, her ex, Nasir and
Nasir friend, Muaz and An went out.
First, I met Joyce and Nasir at my
werkplace, tg.pgr.
Thn we drank long island.
After tht I was hungry, thn
Nasir treat me food.
Waited for his friend at the coffeeshop.
Thn An came.
We headed to Bar 5.
There, Muaz oso came.
We drank Jack Daniels.
Thn Nasir bought Tequila shot for
Joyce and me since I really wanted
to try it. Haha. Thanks Nasir, $20 each plak tu.(:
After that, he ordered a jug of beer.
Mampos. I da tipsy. Hahaha.
Thn dlm kul 3 kte kuwa,
Joyce planned to go Oasis.
Joyce mmg tk reti penat beb. Hehe.
Soo, smpai situ,
Nasir ordered another 2 jug of beer.
Cb, I was like oredi mabok.
Table ade beer yg tertumpah pn,
I jst lying my head there.
Thn suddenly termuntah kt dlm situ jgak.
Whoaa, paisey2. Hahaha.
Swear tk bhng, malu.
An da muntah da time kt Bar 5.
Time aku plak ni.
After tht, I think the
mabok becum worst.
So we danced until almost 6am.
Pastu go hm.
Nw I'm okay oredi. Hehehe.
Labels: Enjoy.
♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 2:39 PM