<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4177859676279155636?origin\x3dhttp://akupeypasal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why did you leave me and give me so much pain?

Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year.










Helluu. Hapi new yr everyone. :)
Okay. Ystdy we Joyce, Wanie and me otw to
PS mitin Ken. Thn met Nora in the MRT.
So, Nora follow us oso.
Thn sit2 at PS, Fiqah and Akmal came.
After that we walked to city hall MRT.
Thn met Leeza. Haha. She said Lilly werking.
Tu psal senyap je u eh.
Anna pn trus senyap. Erin lgy, tkyah ckp.
After tht konon2 nk jln p marina square ar cos
MyraQuella called me, wanna mit me as we
tk jmp almost 3mnth. Hahaha.
But atlast tk kesampaian.
She told me Aikal, Dzul was there too.
Thn jln2, terseperate..
I was w Joyce and Nora only. :(
But we had fun lor. Hahaha.
After2 wht, we went hmtwn.
Rchd civics, ate McD.
Pey rmai org. Tpy tkd bdk2 kte.
Onli thn we heard someone called
Jana! Wanie!
Hahaha. Aishah. We talked2 awhile then went off.
I slept at Wanie hs.
Thn we went psar w mama.
Met my mom there, ikot die blek.
HAHAHA. So here I am.
Anna txt me, ajak kuwa ths sat or sun.
HMMM.. Thnking.
4jan da keje. Enjoy dulu ar.
Hahahahahaha.
Okaylorr.
Idk wht more to write. :)

Labels:



♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 12:35 PM


Biography
Let Me Introduce Myself

Photobucket
The name is JANA. 9-teen on 13July. I've done alot of mistake in my past. But I'm changing for the better. I've lost my Bestfriend when he passed away. I've a wonderful sisterhood. (:


Songs
My favs, got a meaning. (:




Tagboard
Talk It Out Here


ShoutMix chat widget




Desires
Make Them All Come True

New Hp
New Lappy
Couple ring
Sembonia handbag


Links
Meet The People I Love

Lilly.
MyraQuella.
Emah.
Dzulfikri.
Kynn.
Dayah.
Haykal.
DewiSutra.
Suzie.
Yameen.
Zyzy Kiddy.