<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4177859676279155636?origin\x3dhttp://akupeypasal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Why did you leave me and give me so much pain?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010
memories.

Hey. Ytd i tot of meeting all of my frnds for the lst tm,
but all of thm never pickup my calls.
Joyce sanggup sneakout at 2am jst to spent her
tm w me. Thn we
accidently met
In, Naim, Wan, Taufiq and Aidil.
Thn we lepak2, laugh, kcao2 like hell.
(:
Mish my old life whn I used to lepak w thm.
Thn they asked abt Radin all. Hahaha.
Funny beb.
Ppl, yea.. I'm moving on.
Hahaha.
I tot u were the frnd tht owaes been there for me.
But i realised nw tht ur not.
There cums a point in ur life whn u realised,
who matters, who never did,
who wun anymore and who owaes will.
So i guess i dnt nid to wurry abt ppl frm my
past. Cos i knw, theres a reason why
they didn't make it to my future.
:D
I'm training soon.
Scared.
Healthcare attd.
Whn I came bck, I will
only focus bout my future. :)
Org klw suspect kte, nmpk sah sbb die rase guilty
atas perbuatan yg die pernah lakukan. kn?
hahahaha. (:
Joyce; thanks for everything.
U have been there whn i nid u the most.
U owaes help me out.
Ur my best crime partner. (:
U moving bt.batok soon.
Me, i got to choose between sengkang or sembawang.
Haish.
Okayla, gtg.
I'm save and sound here. (:

Labels:



♥so break my heart for the final time
@ 11:45 AM


Biography
Let Me Introduce Myself

Photobucket
The name is JANA. 9-teen on 13July. I've done alot of mistake in my past. But I'm changing for the better. I've lost my Bestfriend when he passed away. I've a wonderful sisterhood. (:


Songs
My favs, got a meaning. (:




Tagboard
Talk It Out Here


ShoutMix chat widget




Desires
Make Them All Come True

New Hp
New Lappy
Couple ring
Sembonia handbag


Links
Meet The People I Love

Lilly.
MyraQuella.
Emah.
Dzulfikri.
Kynn.
Dayah.
Haykal.
DewiSutra.
Suzie.
Yameen.
Zyzy Kiddy.